5.2 | 1.1
ACI Payment Experience
9.5 | 1.0.7
This app demonstrates ACI payment technology that can be used to simplify the purchase process online or in store.
This app is for demonstration purposes only.
ACI powers electronic payments for more than 5,100 organizations around the world. More than 1,000 of the largest financial institutions and intermediaries, as well as thousands of global merchants, rely on ACI to execute $14 trillion each day in payments and securities.
7.7 | 1.1
Flivers® es un juego de mesa con diferentes retos de destreza a construir, que estimulan la creatividad y el desarrollo de distintas habilidades.
Descubre más de Flivers en: www.flivers.mx
The 4Ws - What Who Where Why
7.3 | 1.0
This is the ultimate fun jigsaw puzzle game! Play and learn the 4Ws aspects - i.e. What Who Where Why! This game consist of 4 types of question which will be helpful to children in their early day before school! Children match up question or picture puzzles with their corresponding answer or pictures to practice pre reading skills
- Develop comprehension and verbal expression skills
- Visual discrimination
- Early learning concepts
- Practice expressive and receptive language
- Improve ability to ask and answer questions
How to play:
- Select the question category: What, Who, Where and Why. One Random option is also available to play with random questions from all 4 Ws.
- There will be 3 options for each question!
- Every wrong answer will lose a star for that level!
- Pick the right jigsaw part from the options and collect 3 stars!
Get set Go Kids! Have Fun!
6.5 | 1.72
'Fascinating' - The Guardian Pick of the Week
5 Stars - knowyourapps.com
'Thomas Pynchon meets Trainspotting...raises the bar in interactive storytelling...can go toe to toe with (Booker Prize nominated) Umbrella by Will Self' - Apps Magazine
Director May Miles Thomas brings her Interactive BAFTA winner to the iPad.
The Devil's Plantation is a unique adventure, a haunting psychogeographic journey into the past: 66 films, two life stories and an ancient secret revealed.
In the 1980s archaeologist Harry Bell came to believe that Glasgow - a city built and re-built on over centuries - was laid out to a hidden design. For years he investigated the lost corners and invisible history of the landscape, plotting his Secret Geometry.
Unknown to Harry, psychiatric patient Mary Ross also wandered the city, visiting many of the same significant places. Her medical case file reveals a poignant quest to understand her troubled past and present.
The Devil's Plantation unites the lives of these two strangers. By retracing their steps to complete the work Harry left unfinished at the time of his death, The Devil's Plantation tells a timeless story of how we all live.
7.2 | 2.6.7
Animal Puzzles for Kids and Toddlers Free
7.3 | 1.0.7
Does your toddler love animals, pets and nature in general? Do your children enjoy going to the Zoo on weekends and see different animals such as bear, dear or parrot? Or maybe your kids like to visit a farm where sheep, cows, goats, chickens live? Then this is the right app for you to download! Discover with your toddler animals and plants: domestic and farm animals, wild animals, birds, bugs and trees.
All images are colorful real world pictures. They help toddlers explore the world around them and learn to distinguish different animals and plants. The game helps children memorize different elements of surrounding objects and nature, develops attentiveness and brings many hours of fun.
Themes of cute animal puzzles puzzles:
- Animals. Let’s go to the Zoo! There’s deer, bear, wild animal puzzles, cow, goat, hedgehog, sheep in our little preschool zoo puzzles for toddlers and kids.
- Living Creatures. For nature lovers! Here are the pets puzzle pictures of birds, bugs and frogs: chicken, owl, snail, parrot, ladybug and frog puzzles, insects puzzle.
- Plants. Girls and boys will find out how to identify a tree by its leaves. Here are collected the following trees: chestnut, maple, apple-tree, fir-tree, palm-tree, and oak-tree.
Children can pop the balloons when an animal jigsaw puzzle is completed and get a wonderful collectors’ vehicle for 5 completed puzzles! At the same time the kid will have much fun unwrapping the present which is placed on your child’s personal prize shelf.
Amass a big collection of presents on the personal prize shelf.